What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Still Day 2 of blogging

Gosh, where to start....

There are SO MANY things to add to your page that is totally mind-blowing! (I'm speaking of widgets)
I have added a clock, which I think is really neat! I love clocks and have found myself unknowingly collecting them in all shapes and sizes throughout my house over the years.
I also added my all-time favorite video which makes me laugh out loud no matter what kind of day I'm having. It reminds me of my brother and I when we lived in 'The Ranch'. We were just old enough to assert our power over the other when the opportunity arose. (Sorry Jimmy, for the really bad fights we used to get into)
As I play and look at other blogs, I will learn some of the lingo I still have no idea what it means. (like feeds, Html, posting a link, URL, and whatever these things mean ---> <>)
If you have a blog or something I should know, let me know! I'm ready to learn!

No comments: