What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 9 Ahhh, Saturday....

Good Morning!

Got plenty of rest last night and woke up still tired! I think I dreamed about money all last night....running away from pennies chasing me. (ha)
It occurred to me that I never told you how much we earned for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Here are the stats... (still not 100% complete, but close)

Grade 6 highest earning class: Ms. Walters with $85.20!
Grade 7 highest earning class: Mr. Olson with $461.13!!
Grade 8 highest earning class: Ms. Winters with $438.97!!!

Grade 6 total (including spirit points): $589.30
Grade 7 total (including spirit points): $1,334.82
Grade 8 total (including spirit points): $797.01

I am so tickled pink that we raised so much money from just change in our pockets! I now need to mail all the stats off, wait for the prize package to come in, and see how we can reward these kids, in addition to going to the park! I also have to plan the park day and get everything in order for that. The job is never done in ASB :)

No comments: