What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Foaming at the mouth on Day 23

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.... we had a company come over to discuss "remodeling" our bathroom.
Our poor bathroom has never been updated since 1988 and it is a bathroom for four, yes four.
For some reason Cope and Tierney think that our bathroom is the only one in the house! LOL
So..... I was foaming at the mouth describing all my ideas, desires, wishes...for our bathroom, as well as going through the stack of magazines I had marked with cute little colorful flags and notes, and could hardly speak fast enough!

Greg, the guy, and the designer, Janelle, were very patient with me and let me foam away...
2 hours later... (giggle)
So as they walked out the door, Jeff turned to me and said, "Babe, you didn't let them speak".
(Then I felt so bad, but I was so excited!) We have been waiting to remodel FOREVER... and I felt a good connection with these people and I got really excited and you know I have a tendency to blab...
Anywho...it was VERY exciting talking about everything! Now we need to wait about a week until we meet up again and then talk to "Mr & Mrs. Smith, our accountants.
It won't be for awhile, I'm sure, but Ill keep you posted!


No- this is NOT our bathroom, but I thought it was hysterical!

No comments: