What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Friday, March 7, 2008

General Stuff

Hello!

I went to the CUE conference today and took a class on "blogging". Just last week I read a "blog" for the very first time. I had heard the term "blog" before, but never really knew what it was.
I have decided to try making one and seeing what kind of response I get.

My goal would be to create an educational blog where we could showcase the cool things we are doing in my classroom- like our mosaic class! I have two wonderfully talented ladies coming in and teaching my students how to mosaic and stretch their imaginations with their creations. Once done with their current projects, we plan on creating some sort of art on our campus!

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for me, let me know!

No comments: