I wasn't sure when I would come out and tell you all...but no reason why I shouldn't today.
I am excited to say I have joined Nutrisystem.Yes, the ones Larry the Cable Guy, Marie Osmond, Tony Orlando and other celebrities have joined.
Reasons why I joined were numerous:
- get my body back in shape
- back problems getting worse with so much weight on me
- want to have more energy
- help my knee out
- want to be active for Cope and Tierney
- want to feel sexy, alive, energized, young...again
- want to wear the cute clothes I have, not the 'fat shorts' and oversized t-shirts that cover up my fat
- be able to go to any store and buy any clothes and have them fit
- want to be able to wear a bathing suit and feel good, not embarrassed
- want to fit into a M/L shirt, not L/XL
- want to try skiing, water sports and hiking again
- so I won't have to wear sweats again because nothing else fits! <--you all know this is true!
The Nutrisystem website is literally chock full of great recipes, ideas, helpful hints and most importantly- people going through the same things I am. (I sound like a commercial!)
So....I will also be posting my progress on here every now and then, as well as our family news.
Wish me good luck!
Here is a 'starting' picture of me-UGH.