What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day 21 in Paradise.... (Day 20 was a bust)

Good Morning!

Yes, I could get used to this. Waking up at 9:30 each morning, relaxing and just updating my blog...but really, after a week I would be soooo bored! So wishful thinking is no longer a wish.

Yesterday was a bust as I couldn't get on my computer. Problem is fixed and now I know what to do for the next time! :)

Yesterday Tierney had to go to the dentist to get 2 cavities filled and a scraping of her teeth in the very back, as she hasn't been brushing well there. She was very nervous and I tried to be very strong for her. As the dentist laid her chair back, the tears welled up in her eyes and I started to do the same! I held her hand the whole time and tried to be very brave. (yeah right!)
I had to laugh as she was so curious about what instrument the doctor had, what it was used for and where it was going....(just like her mom)
The doctor and technician tried to be very sly using their fingers to block the site of the long needle, but Tierney kept moving their hands out of the way and finally said, "I want to see you do it." I had to chuckle because I am the exact same way! She did some crying, and refusing to open her mouth, but overall did very well. I was very proud of her, and sure hope this scared her into brushing much better.
The bad news? The second cavity was not in the same area, and she needed another shot on the bottom to get that one done. There was no way she was going to open up again, so we will have to go back. Ugh. All in all, a successful day. Especially since I had to take Cope too, and he behaved perfectly while I was in there with T, and then they were both out in the lobby while I had my teeth done! (I was exhausted by the time we left) We went to the park to let off some energy, hit the grocery store, came home and crashed.
*Reminder to sign my GUEST MAP! It is located at the very tippy-top of my blog. I moved it so it is easier to see!

No comments: