What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 8 (Yikes! I need to go to bed!) -I really need to mention this

I wanted to give a "shout out" to 2 people who have inspired me to create this blog in the first place:

Becca, who is studying in Italy for awhile and is a babysitter to my kids as well as a daughter of a teacher friend of mine. Becca, you inspired me by your blog and since I had already been to Italy, I could really enjoy your stories! Your blog is beautiful! Keep up the good work!
To read about her adventures, go to Becca's Blog

Clarence-Daaallliinnnnggggg....You were the one who chose me to go to CUE- I thank you from the bottom of my heart and would love to go again ANYTIME you want to volunteer me! I learned alot and would love to be more involved with the Tech advances we will be doing at our school! Thank you!

No comments: