What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 5 for me

Well, finally home and in p.j.'s and getting a chance to relax.
I'm realizing I have way too many ideas and not enough time to do them all. I can justify having about 4-5 different blog sites for various things...sick, huh?!
I got the go-ahead today to start planning a fundraiser at my school to help raise money for the mosaic program to continue. I believe it will be June 2nd or 3rd. We will sell tickets and I'm hoping the kids now will donate their projects to be sold at the event?! Not sure about this, still very much in the planning stage. Have some kids in mind to perform for us-break dancing possibly! I LOVE break-dancing and always wanted to learn how to do it! Tee Hee!
Our next project will be to do an 8 foot "Matador" out front by the office, and we should be starting that soon! I cant wait to see it! He will be gorgeous! (Our mascot is the Matador)
Ill take pics as we go along, so you can see what we are doing.

Well, all for now!

No comments: