What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 13 and not much time to write!

Well, as you can tell by me not getting back to my blog entry last night, that I was too tired. At 8:15, when I sat down to rest and get on the computer, I just couldn't keep my eyes open again to update the entry....
Now, I have very little time to even write this period....and yes, Studio Works is down again. Hopefully they will return to working today, but we'll see.
So far I got everything done yesterday and then some. No wonder I am so pooped all the time.
I found out a teacher passed away at the kids' school (God Bless) and I don't think they knew her, but grief counselors are there today to help the situation.
Today is also Spring Picture day, and yes Mom, I dressed them nicely! teehee.
Jeff has not been working nights like his boss asked him too, which is a mixed blessing. We were mentally and physically prepared for it, and it has messed the week up, but on the positive side, he is working full days and not having to go back to work at night. (Boss hired another crew to work it) Oh well.
Kids didn't have a good day yesterday at school, and will have some consequences. Not sure what they will be yet, but something. They seem to have the 'hate' part of their relationship in full force and I am soooo not in the mood for that. It starts once I pick them up from school.
Yikes, I have 1 minute before the bell rings. Gotta go for now.
Okay, back for just a few minutes...
Got off work early to go to chiropractor- thank goodness because I was in pain! All better and picked up kids. I could tell something was wrong with T as she walked up to me and put her head on my side. She ended up falling asleep in the car on the way home, as did Cope.
When we got home, I had them kick their shoes off and relax. T put herself to bed. Cope played for awhile. T slept until 8:45, where she got up, tried to eat dinner and complained of her ear hurting. UGH. She felt like she had a fever, so I held her for awhile, gave her Tylenol, and put her back in bed. Poor thing! She has been the sickest one of all lately.
Meanwhile, I was trying to help Cope with his homework, and couldn't keep my eyes open again. I ended up sleeping until T woke me up at 9:00...its like we are so dead, we cant function once our day is done. The scary part is I'm not sure how to fix the situation. Any suggestions would be most welcome!
I'm hoping we can all get through tomorrow- then we are home free with spring break!
We are supposed to go to Legoland on Saturday, and then the Wynne brunch for Easter. Something fun and much needed.
Lauren is all on our prayers and we wish her a speedy recovery! Goodnight till tomorrow!

No comments: