What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 11 Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

I'm a wee bit late to wish this, as it is already 9:48 am, but "Top of the Mornin' to You"!

I'm supposed to be working on our yearbook, but for the 6th day in a row it is not working properly. IBM will be fixing their end of the problem, then StudioWorks can fix its end, and we should be up and running by Thursday, just in time for spring break to start Friday! UGH.
My goal was to have this all done by Thursday, so we could all go and relax over our break, me included. Not so now. Now I'll be working on it over break, which really annoys me because I never seem to be able to enjoy my vacations the way I want to. Oh well. It's got to be done, and so it must.
The good news is there are only 4 days of school this week! Friday we have off as it is Good Friday. This makes me smile. This year is really flying by!

We finished our Pennies for Cancer Drive and ended up with over $2400.00 dollars earned! (I had forgotten some receipts to add) I am SOOO proud of our school! Next year when we do it, I'm going to ask for 'matching donations' from businesses so we can raise even more! I think of all the children, nieces, nephews and grand kids who will die because they have a cancer that has no cure. Think a moment- what would you be doing right now if you were affected by this in some way? You can help by donating to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society right now! Any amount helps! We need to find a cure as soon as possible!

No comments: