What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 7 - I forgot something else

What to hear something funny?


Today, at the beckoning of my class, I joined MySpace. (another long story as to how we were on the MySpace topic)
I had never seen it and someone offered to make me an account. I thought it was hysterical that he even offered. We did it together and amazingly I had some of the kids want to join me as a "friend". It was very cute as 98% of the time kids don't want to have anything to do with their teacher, especially when you are in 7th and 8th grade. That is just not cool. I felt like for a nano-second I had the "coolness" factor going on with my kids!
So here I sit updating my MySpace page and replying to my "friends"... (yes, Jeff is STILL snoring)
I'm not even sure I should go back to sleep as it is already 2:57am! I know Mom, I can hear you now. I know you would be calling me and telling me to get in bed if you had phone service...LOL
Well, Ill try.
Goodnight again!

No comments: