What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

While I'm talking about my 'Bucket List'...

I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to say, "I, Beth Ann Thornhill, of sound mind and body at age 40, want to be cremated and put into an artificial reef...Yes, I did say to be put into an artificial reef....

Let me back up by explaining that one of my goals in life was to obtain a scuba diving license. I finally did (a long time ago) and unfortunately hardly ever get to use it.
My first love is the sea, and always has been. My dream growing up was to be a cook on Jacques Cousteau's ship, where I could learn French and he could teach me everything he knows about Marine Biology...how do you like that one? In fact, I love the sea so much that if I could not only help foster a 'greener' Earth, and get to scuba dive (so to speak) for the rest of my passed life, why wouldn't I?






Here is a video for you to check it out~http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1155389201/bclid1224769791/bctid1444168387

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your support of what we do. If you would like our link, it is www.eternalreefs.com

Take care,

Chuck Kizina
President, Eternal Reefs