What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am so frustrated!

I stayed up late, LATE, on Friday, July 19th, so I could get in some post time on my computer.

I used the feature post options and set the date and time for it to post! How cool was this going to be? Knowing I would be getting up at 4:00am the next morning for an all day plane ride to South Bend, Indiana- and with family...would leave me little time to blog. I figured I had it made when I could create a post in advance, then set the date and time, and voila! It would appear magically, as if I had never been away.

But Nooooooooooo... so I ask you....what did I do wrong? Or what did I not do to do it correctly?

I wrote the post, went to post options, set the date and time, hit the save button, and then post. I am now back from vacation (July 21) and it never posted! In fact I had created two posts, and neither one posted! I am so bummed!

5 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Beth Ann - That did that to us in June when I went on vacation. I'm not sure what went wrong, but I've been scheduling posts and its working now - so keep on trying!

Thanks for entering the giveaway - and linking us up - how nice!!

It looks as if you and I might be birthday buds - this September I turn 40 on the 15th. (September girls rock!!)

Have a great day!
Karla & Karrie too

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh-oh- I am hoping to post ahead of time when I go out of town tomorrow, I hope it works for me!

thanks for coming by!

Audra Krell said...

Hi Beth Ann,
I live in Scottsdale, but was born and raised in Colorado. I have been in the mountains outside of Colorado Springs and am now in Denver. Flag does look a lot like CO! Where do you live? I have no idea why it wouldn't post for you, I LOVE technology, but get really frustrated when I feel like I've done everything right and it still doesn't work!

Lylah Ledner said...

Hey there woman :)

so glad you're joining me in my fun and truly laughing with me (it IS a funny life learning situation) on my lost luggage escapades.

blessings to u....'me'
oh, btw 40 is great and so is 50! :)

Ronda's Rants said...

Thanks for joining my Christmas in July give-away...My daughter has just decided to be a High School or Middle School English Teacher...we are so proud! Teachers are the nicest people!
Thanks again, Ronda