Elizabeth from Thoughts from an Evil Overlord tagged me with the "7 Songs of Summer"! I'm so excited!
The object is to pick 7 of your favorite songs and create a playlist. They can be oldies, Top 10, whatever moves your groove! It was hard to narrow it to just 7 songs, but here is a start! Thanks Elizabeth!
1) Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden-Jeff, you know what I'm thinking...
2) Only You by Harry Connick Jr.-very sexy man who can serenade me anytime, anywhere
3) Don't Let Go by En Vogue-powerful and beautiful women-great combo!
4) Chrome by Trace Adkins-for my country side LOVE THIS SONG!
5) Black & White by Three Dog Night-great memories from another time
6) Chains Of Love by Erasure-learned about this group from my roommate in college
7) Wild World by Cat Stevens-year was 1985, traveled in Europe for a month and learned about him. Listened everyday to him on my walkman!
I am going to tag my cousin Dani. I really don't know anyone else! LOL
If you want to join me and create your own playlist, let me know in the comment section!
Starting a MoyaMoya Blog
3 months ago