What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Elizabeth from Thoughts from an Evil Overlord tagged me with the "7 Songs of Summer"! I'm so excited!
The object is to pick 7 of your favorite songs and create a playlist. They can be oldies, Top 10, whatever moves your groove! It was hard to narrow it to just 7 songs, but here is a start! Thanks Elizabeth!

1) Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden-Jeff, you know what I'm thinking...
2) Only You by Harry Connick Jr.-very sexy man who can serenade me anytime, anywhere
3) Don't Let Go by En Vogue-powerful and beautiful women-great combo!
4) Chrome by Trace Adkins-for my country side LOVE THIS SONG!
5) Black & White by Three Dog Night-great memories from another time
6) Chains Of Love by Erasure-learned about this group from my roommate in college
7) Wild World by Cat Stevens-year was 1985, traveled in Europe for a month and learned about him. Listened everyday to him on my walkman!

I am going to tag my cousin Dani. I really don't know anyone else! LOL
If you want to join me and create your own playlist, let me know in the comment section!

2 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my Christmas giveaway. I think I'll show my picture tomorrow on what I'm giving away so you may want to come back and take a peek.

I love your blog. It's full of so many fun stories and ideas.

I have to say I just love love love the picture of your little boy with the cut arm with blood dripping down.

I was laughing when I saw it. NO NO NO! I was not laughing at the poor boy getting hurt, I'm not a sicko. But I was laughing because it's clear you are into your blog. Only a blogger would quickly grab the camera to take a pciture of her hurt son. LOL

I'm just like that, everywhere I go I have a camera near by.

Hugs,
Joanne

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating in the 7 Songs! Your blog is a lot of fun to read!
Stop by and visit soon!