What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tackle It Tuesdays! #2

Well, today I tackled the NutraSystem cupboard!

I had thrown things up in there and quickly shut the cupboard before they fell back down. Lunch items were in with breakfast, and dinner was hogging up two shelves and just messy.
I also had a delivery of two boxes that needed to be unloaded and arranged neatly in the cupboard also! This was no easy feat as the cupboard was full already.
I also needed a chair to reach the second shelf on up...so up and down, up and down...but it looks great now!

BEFORE











AFTER











UPS box of food that sat on my dining room floor for almost 3 weeks before I "tackled it"!







Lots of goodies inside! 3 weeks worth of food- 27 breakfasts, lunches and dinners-plus desserts!







Just some of the goodies from 'the box'

...but I did it! WHEW!
A huge thank you to Carolyn over at 5 Minutes for Mom-for doing such a great job and being there for us to help us tackle whatever it is we tackle! (And Janice and Susan!)

13 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That looks a lot better. How are you doing on the Nutri system plan?
Great Job!
Blessings,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Great tackle. If only loosing weight was as quick and easy as organizing cabinets!

The Proverbs Wife said...

There are some days when I wish that I could have 27 meals already cooked and put away for my family. Awesome tackle.

palmtreefanatic said...

Fantastic tackling! You go girl!

~michelle pendergrass said...

That looks great!!!

Brenda said...

I did a kitchen cabinet this week too! Yours looks fabulous!

Maddy said...

Oh dear. I only managed one [smallish] cabinet, well done you.
Cheers

Dawn said...

Excellent Job! I had the need to tackle our messy linen closets; it feels so good when you are done; doesn't it?

Muthering Heights said...

That looks like a lot to organize! Great job!

Henry said...

please come to my house and do that! that's nothing short of miraculous!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Audra Krell said...

Love your after pic, what a difference! I totally let stuff sit for WEEKS, like you did with your food box. I don't know why I do it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers Beth Ann - they are felt and appreciated more than you know.

Love in Him <>< Carolyn