What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I finally made my own Bucket List!



I'm on a roll tonight-

I just glanced at the clock and it is 12:18...past midnight by 18 minutes! Yikes!
Anywho....I stumbled upon another blog that caught my interest. "Confessions of an Apron Queen" is a place I will be going back to, to read more about who this person is and how I can win myself a very cute vintage apron (which I secretly ADORE).
All I need to do is create my own "Bucket List", which I planned on doing anyways, after I saw the movie (but never did, until now).

Beth Ann's Bucket List:

*stay on a deserted island (at least overnight)
*drink wine from a villa in Tuscany
*foster a child/baby
*chase a storm and document the event
*participate in a 5K (walking. not ready for running yet)
*do something for someone in which they cannot pay me back (as many times as I can)
*backpack through Europe with my family
*learn how to quilt and finish the one Grandma Julia game me!
*parasail in warm waters
*travel and get to know Ireland
*become bilingual
*buy a sailboat, learn how to sail and just go....to warm waters
(this list is subject to change at any given time)

What do you have on your list?

3 comments:

Lylah Ledner said...

my hubs just watched the bucket list....now I get what this is about...great list...great blog...

blessings....lylah - from the lylah blog!

The Apron Queen said...

Oh man, you've got some fun stuff! Can I tag along?! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

Anonymous said...

Wow, storm chasing sounds very cool!