What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Got an Outlet Mall near you? We have two!

Yes, it is true...for some reason they have placed 2 outlet malls right next to each other.
Now I'm not complaining, mind you; quite the opposite. I get very excited just thinking about 2 outlet malls right next to each other!
One is called The Cabazon Outlet Mall and the other is The Desert Hills Premium Outlet
a.....n......d....TODAY we are going to go shopping!!!

I am a little apprehensive about getting up early enough for it, and I seriously get butterflies and a sick feeling if I'm not dropped off at the door...forget being in the car circling like a hawk trying to find a parking space...ugh.
We need shoes, well made shoes (remember I have 7 year old twins) that will stand up to the constant dragging in sand underneath the swing, and crawling on cement somehow the sides of the shoe, and the many hard kicks of a plethora of playground balls... I don't know how they do it, but both of them go through shoes like crazy! I love cheap prices, but somethings in life I don't mind paying more for top quality. (like really good toilet paper, real mayonnaise, and shoes)
Then we'll travel over to the oldie but goodies, like Osh Kosh by Gosh, and Gymboree



And more than likely hit Coldwater Creek... LOVE that store! They have beautiful clothes and accessories for women...very feminine and wonderful quality.

I'll be sure to take pictures so I can come back and show you.. and if you come my way...it is a MUST! (If you have a AAA card, you can stop in the information office and pick up a free VIP coupon booklet) I'll be back soon! Later Tater!

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

Now outlet malls, that's a whole other story. A good deal is better than good, it's great! have fun!