What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Im not counting days anymore... LOL


It is too hard to remember.

I didn't write yesterday because I was ABSOLUTELY exhausted. I went to bed at 7:00pm!
Those of you who know me, I don't go to bed until 11:30pm or later! I had a raging headache and couldn't function.
Yearbook was due Monday, and I didn't make that deadline. My new goal is by Friday. I got alot done today by myself and hope I can have it all done and out of my hair by Friday! Yeah!
This Friday we leave for Hot Air Balloon Camping! I can't wait! I need to get away! I'm hoping it will not be windy, as it has been for the last couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed!
Not much else is new...not sure if I will lose any weight this week. I got "Aunt Edna' and have been very munchie lately! LOL Ive tried to stay munching on the Nutrisystem for most of it. I faltered a little over the weekend and am now back on. (That kettle corn at the art festival was too hard to not eat!) LOL
Some good news though: I can fit easily into my jean shorts that were VERY TIGHT on me! I can even wear a belt again! I'm so happy that all the food I've had! It has been really good- especially the desserts/snacks!

Ready for a flashback?

No comments: