What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kansas City on Day Two

I am feeling very accomplished today!

After my full day of training (8:00am-4:0pm) I put on my tennis shoes and
hoofed it over to the Union Station!

The building is simply breathtaking...





When you walk in, you notice a motorcycle right away.


I only had so much cash, otherwise I would have seen the exhibit.

If this is any indication of what is inside the exhibit- then it woulda be FANTASTIC!


I believe this is the Liberty Memorial

I then walked through the Union Station via "The Link", all the way to the Freight House District bridge.
Right underneath the bridge the trains run, so I grabbed some cool shots.
(I love trains)



Then I saw this old building. Not sure what it is, but I liked the style.
(I found out it is the KC Lofts)



And FINALLY to my destination spot-
Jack Stack Barbecue


This is the 2 item combo. Burnt Ends and Pork ribs with baked beans and cheesy corn!
Holy Momma in Heaven....
It was G.O.O.D.
Better than good....
Incredibilicious!!!!!

Then I walked all the way back to the hotel.

The End.












9 comments:

Erin said...

I hope you got a doggy bag and are bringing some to me :)

Looks like an incredible time, so impressed with your exploring!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Groupon Clone Script said...

Hi,
Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.

Vehicle Tracking System said...

Hi,
I am really appreciate the information which you discussed here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Best E-Learning Software said...

Hi,
I have read your post and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Video Chat Script said...

Nice Sharing!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks

Online Auction said...

Hi,
I have read your post and I admire the information which you offered here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Car Tracking System said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks

Guaranteed SEO Services said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Amazing Love said...

I have been trying to find this info. Just so you know I established your blog when I had looking for weblogs like my own,my blog someday and post me a ideas to let me know what you think.
IWC replica watches