What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Having fun in Tahoe


We ate a great breakfast and then biked down from the hotel to the beach, and spent the day there. It was incredible and I cannot believe I have not played here before!
The kids had a great time and even though the water was a little cold, they spent HOURS in it! The water was incredibly crystal clear and just wonderful!
Got me some sand, which is a really neat orangy color.
Here is a melody of pictures for you to enjoy










And we found a PIRATE STORE!!!!! Oh Me, Oh My!!!!!! It was closing, so we will come back tomorrow!!!! I cant wait!
!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Are you staying 2 nights? Love the pictures of my two adorable grandchildren

prahlad said...

Work For Advertising Company at www.visionjobcare.com

Join one of the best Advertising Company of India. We pay you for your hard work. 100% Payment Assurance. Its a copy-paste work. Unlimited Monthly income.
For more details: E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com Website: http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

comment