- I am deathly afraid of sharks and people drowning. I can't even watch drowning scenes on TV! This is why I got my scuba diver's license, so I could conquer this fear!
3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Chinese food. I could eat it everyday! Panda Express and Pick Up Sticks are my two favorite places!! Kung Pao Chiken, Bejing Beef, Orange Chicken, White rice, and Cream Cheese Won Tons...oh baby! Look Out!
4. I am afraid of heights, and get all dizzy while my stomach drops out my &(#^$. I am getting my hot air ballooning license to conquer this fear too. I still get queezy when I go up....
5. I am terribly romantic at heart. I am the poster child for all things romantic. Why can't life be romantic all the time? Because of this, I get mad at my hubby a lot.
6. My first love is the sea. (even though it scares me-see #1) If I hadn't of gone into teaching, I would have become a Marine Biologist. My original goal was to become a Marine Biologist and be a cook on Jacques Cousteau's ship. He would teach me French, and I'd learn everything from him.
7. I am a world traveler. If I could quit my job and travel full time-I'd do it in a heartbeat. Forget money and retirement! I love seeing new places and drooling over beautiful houses.
Sometime when the twins are older, I want to backpack though Europe together!
8. I have a vivid imagination...and get mad when things don't go like I 'imagined' it. It's always so simple in my mind!
9. (an extra) My birthday is coming up, and each year, I expect the world to stop, the party to begin and everyone I meet hand me a present...you know- the works. Usually it never happens, except last year. Thanks Mom, Dad, Erin and Jeff! Ill have to blog about it!
Okay- so I have to tag 8 random people now! It can be quick and easy, or long paragraphs... depends how you feel!
*Linda- at Lime in the Coconut She has an easy-breesy way of writing that makes you feel like snuggling into a gently swaying pillow-covered hammock and listening to her tell stories.
*Lisa- at Confessions of an Apron Queen She is my ultimate preppy homemaker that has incredible energy like June Cleaver and Carol Brady...and is an apron fanatic! Go check out what she sells in her store!
*Ronda- at Ronda's Rants Her picture relaxing on the deck of a cruise ship, all relaxed and smiles...got me. I love finding out what is new with her and she so promotes good will with others!
*Plant Buddy- at Water Once a Week She has wonderful tips for all things green! She has inspired me to actually buy a plant and water it every few days. She has very useful tips too, if you have pests that like your plants/flowers. Great site!
*Rachael- at The Rose Room This gal not only is INCREDIBLY TALENTED in making all things romantic, but she sends care packages to others quite often. She also receives the most incredible gifts from fans and friends! She also has a great sense of humor!
*Erin- at Woman In A Window I cannot describe how she manages to describe her world, but she does so leaving you wanting more. Her life looks like she lives in those fancy old country romantic magazines...truly special!
*Lylah- at The Lylah Blog Lylah has helped me learn that change needs to sometime come from within, not necessarily from my hubby. Thank you Lylah! (Things are going great!) She has tips on how to become a purposeful wife and her pictures are wonderful!
*Deanne- at Blog, Blog, Blog This is my old, very old friend from high school! She works for an airline so her friends just travel on their days off! One of her goals is to sit in a ballgame in all the major ball parks in the US! How cool is that? I live vicariously though her! Go check her out and tell her Beth Ann said hi!
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Have fun gals! I hope to read some interesting tips about you! :)