What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thing #5 Explore Flickr

Yuck....very confusing trying to find where to go or what to do on Flickr....I have an account, and followed the tutorial on what to do...until I got to the uploading of my first picture, and it wouldn't do it!
Then I tried to download the program and I don't have enough memory currently (Robb, don't get mad...you can look at it when I get up there)...then I tried Flickr Commons.
I couldn't figure out exactly what the purposeof it was....to look at pictures and help identify them?
(frustrating) and then I tried Flickr Toys, which was fun, but am I correct that there is only 1 page of cool stuff? I played with making the map, but I didnt add it to my blog. Just played with it.

Anyone have any help for me to find people I know on Flickr to share photos with, or help uploading pics?

6 comments:

Groupon Buying Script said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Daily Deal Software

Vehicle Tracking System said...

Hi,
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing information!
Vehicle Rear View Camera

Vehicle Tracking System In India said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Vehicle Tracking System

Vehicle Tracking Device said...

Nice Post!
Sonikgps offers the industry's innovative and superior Vehicle Tracking Devices. Our custom Global Positioning Systems (GPS) are capable of tracking any asset worldwide.

Thanks
Vehicle Protection System

Online E-Learning Software said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Best E-Learning Script

Best Online Dating said...

Hi,
Pick Update create a track for a single men and women meet, flirt, date and fall in love, Providing time and meet again through online dating.Thousands of single men and women right in your area have posted personal ads on PickUpDate.com.

Thanks for sharing!
Finding People Online