What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thing #5 Explore Flickr

Yuck....very confusing trying to find where to go or what to do on Flickr....I have an account, and followed the tutorial on what to do...until I got to the uploading of my first picture, and it wouldn't do it!
Then I tried to download the program and I don't have enough memory currently (Robb, don't get mad...you can look at it when I get up there)...then I tried Flickr Commons.
I couldn't figure out exactly what the purposeof it was....to look at pictures and help identify them?
(frustrating) and then I tried Flickr Toys, which was fun, but am I correct that there is only 1 page of cool stuff? I played with making the map, but I didnt add it to my blog. Just played with it.

Anyone have any help for me to find people I know on Flickr to share photos with, or help uploading pics?

1 comment:

Groupon Buying Script said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Daily Deal Software