What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Gone Too Long!


Hello!
Here we are after quite a few years have gone by! Time has flown and I still haven't learned how to slow down! These kids keep us quite busy!

This past Christmas we took a family vacation to the Bahamas. 18 people are hard to fit anywhere, but we made it work! We stayed at a beautiful place on Treasure Cay in Abaco. 2 GLORIOUS WEEKS.

After feeling comfortable with island life, I know for sure I want to come back and travel more. Sailing would be awesome and all by myself! It's on the "to plan later" list.

School continues and we are in the countdown of Semester 2, aka "Downhill Slide" to the end of yet another school year!  Did I mention time is flying by?

Life has been full of ups and downs for quite awhile. Mostly downs. I have been trying to make the best of everything and keep my head up. Sometimes life does that to you. You gotta hang in there.

Twins are freshmen in high school now! I know, right?!  When did that happen? They love it and we are glad they do!

That is all for now-

I shall leave you with my favorite new photo of our vacation:


A most special spot

No comments: