What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pondering another 5K walk....check this one out!

24th Annual Palm Springs Aerial Tram Road Challenge

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beautiful scenery, 2000' elevation gain for this 6K (3.7m) uphill run/walk

I'm thinking about it. I need to confer with my WW buddy and see if we are up to it! I want to be honest with myself...but I am seriously wanting to do this challenge- I know it would be just that- A CHALLENGE!!!
Besides, I want the cool t-shirt.

Anyone want to join us?

To Register for this incredible race: Click Here

2 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Walk on, cool mama! Why not?

Susan RN said...

EEeep! We should really do it.. are we going to be up to it? Your knee will be good? It would prolly be fabulous for the rear... and we could always roll down the hill... :p hahhaha