What time is it where you are?

This is Palm Desert, Ca. time...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, it was for me! I am so excited to tell you Jeff and the kids did a great job!!!

We got back from Pammie's and took a shower right away as we were filthy and sweaty. Jeff treated us to Panda Express (my favorite) and then we celebrated Mother's Day and what a day it was!
I had some very lovely cards from everyone, which I secretly love, and received two beautiful flowering plants from the kids, a GPS from Jeff!!!!!!! which is IN COLOR and BIG! and a cute, amazingly tiny IPod Shuffle, which I'm still trying to figure out what it does and how it works! I'm hoping to figure it out and be able to enjoy all my favorite songs while relaxing this summer!
Yep- Jeff did good and definitely deserves an "Atta Boy John" pat on the back.
Love you Honey! Thank you for a wonderful day!

No comments: